Helloooos……I commute to office in bus by my company provided bus. During the morning journeys, everyone usually listens to music or take a nap. But my return journey is never boring. I get to see and meet different kinds of people . Here is a list of 8 kinds of people I get to see when travelling in bus.
1) The Loud Speaker – This kind is self-explanatory. People in this category are on phone and talk irritatingly loud all the time. I get to know that there was spicy tandoori chicken for lunch and he/she had to use the office restroom for his/her’s business’ after that….huh..
2) The Workaholic – People in this category take their work along with them wherever they go. They are always on their phone/ blackberry discussing work and sometimes even open up their laptops and start working in the bus.
3 ) The Sleeping Beauty – People in this category fall asleep like they are sedated. They sleep with their mouths wide open and sometimes even snore . I do feel jealous of them sometimes and wish I could get such good sleep:p . They are truly blessed but the person sitting next to them , hmmm not so much.
4) The Lovey Dovey couple – This too is quite self-explanatory. This kind of people are found in couples and seated next to the window. I usually avoid sitting next to them but sometimes there will be no other seat vacant. Now what happens after I sit? I am too shy to even look at them so I avoid looking outside the window and end up staring into the space or at my phone screen. They will be getting all cosy trying to hold hands n all that and here I will be with my cheeks red as though I am the one holding hands with that guy :P..
5) Mr. Sweaty Pants – I have seen this mostly among men, please don’t judge me :P..ok so this guy finishes his workout and instead of taking a shower, what does he do ? He comes straight into the bus and occupies a seat. What happens next is horrifying. He is in his gym clothes (imagine shorts ) ,sweating and since he himself feels sticky, he sits with his legs wide. I try to avoid such seats but sometimes I would have no other option. The whole journey I try to hold my breath as much as possible and also balancing myself not to touch his hairy legs or hands even by mistake, thinking ‘what did I do to deserve this’ .
6) The Chitter Chatter – This category of people loveeeee to talk. I am not very good at conversations and do not like to converse much while travelling. But do these people think about that? Noooo, they go on and on and on.
7) The BFF’S – People in this category will be girls in a group who love to gossip. After a tiring day at work, all they need is someone to vent out to and this is the time they get. They continue to gossip until they reach and sometimes i get to hear some of the juicy gossips, u know ‘who is dating who types’ 😛
Until next time,