Hi there Beautiful,
Welcome back 🙂 ..Today I will be reviewing one of the amazing lipstick from M.A.C. This is among their cremesheen amplified range in the shade Full Fuchsia.
Thanks to one of the girl from my besties gang, who gifted this to me:). This was way back when I wasn’t a makeup lover and lipstick was well ‘just another lipstick’ for me. But I am so glad because although I had heard about M.A.C cosmetics, I never ever owned any of their product. So this was like the first high end lipstick, my very own and definitely not the last one 😛
- It’s cream amplified that means it has a very creamy texture and glides very easily.
- I use it without a lip liner as the pointed shape of the lipstick makes it easy to apply along the lines.
- Like all other M.A.C. lipsticks it smells amazing.
- Single swipe is more than enough but you can always go for another layer.
- One of major plus points is this shade suits any skin tone be it fair, medium or deep.
- Stays on for about 4 to 5 hours .
- Classy packaging and travel friendly.