I have always had chubby cheeks for almost all my life. Even when I lost a lot of weight due to sickness, I looked malnourished but my cheeks were a highlight as it remained chubby. No matter what, I cannot get rid of it. It doesn’t seem to be a bad thing after all. Hence I decided to make peace with it and laugh at the funny things we girls with chubby cheeks go through.
1) Your friends, relatives and almost everyone compliments you for those chubby cheeks and you reply back with a reluctant thanks every time.
3) Your friends love to pull your cheeks until its red and you hate it when they say ‘googly woogly woosh’ while doing so.
5) Your guy loves them and finds it extremely cute and you never understand what is there to love so much in these cheeks but you do secretly admire his compliments 😉
6) It serves like a nice comfy cushion for your impromptu naps.
7) Sometimes when you are alone, you look into the mirror and start analyzing how soft your cheeks are .
8) Lastly you do feel happy that chubby cheeks do make you look younger than your age and do the Happy Dance 🙂
Until next time,
WW Girl 🙂